Thursday, January 29, 2015

Craft Table in Early 2015


Keep the table tidy and clean.

Wish me luck of my craft table.

The tidiness and cleanliness only happen in a second.
The craft table always looks busy with many things on it.
It's another lucks when it looks a little organized as in below pictures, when the sewing project is prepared on half of the 33 x 15.5 inches wide craft table.


by Dessy Dinata on Flickr


The first thing that I usually do when I want to craft something is drafting a visual design, as on the picture, I make the clothes design for some of my on-queue sewing project
I'm not trained in drawing, nor visual design, fashion design, and I just love to color and imagine, so I use some free croquis, or blat the croquis from the magazine, and drafting my imagination on it, as shown on the Croquis & Fashion Design pin-board.
Drafting a visual design helps me to make a better plan and remember the goal of my crafting projects, especially when I have a ton on-queue project ideas flowing in the brain.


by Dessy Dinata on Flickr


Another reason why should I draft a visual design is, I must make the sewing pattern by myself, as there is no ready-to-use sewing pattern in Indonesia, except get it by buy a sewing magazine or sewing book from the import book store.
That's also keep my craft table looking busy in this early 2015, as the creativity should keep flowing.




No comments:

Follow on Paperli

Celebration Calendar