Thursday, January 1, 2015

Start a new blog as start a new year


Start a new blog as start a new year.
Start a new year as start a new book.

by Dessy Dinata on Flickr



In this new year I give myself a new blog to do, and this new blog will be start on January 1st 2015.

A new blog doesn't mean I'm forget to do my previous blog. I'll keep maintain my previous blogs, especially my recipe's blog. Some of my posts in this blog may be linked to my previous blog, as I'm too lazy to re-write them. HAHAHA!! Well, may be I'll copy-paste them from my previous blog when I have spare time.

This blog will be filled with some new recipes or unwritten yet recipe, words pictures, plants and flowers pictures also some creations tutorial that I moved from my previous studio blog.
Also some tips or knowledge as I share in my Instagram and Pinterest.

That's a brief of my new blog project. Enjoy it!





Happy New Year 2015 and Welcome to Kitchen & Studio !!


No comments:

Follow on Paperli

Celebration Calendar